Posts by category
- Category: News & Publications
- A practical guide to Buying a house at an Online Property
- Lanigan Clarke Solicitors Admitted as Members of Solicitors for the Elderly Ireland
- Japanese Knotweed – a Growing Threat in Donegal
- Legal Liability for Animals in Ireland
- The Importance of a Properly Drafted Will
- Legislation to Cut Bankruptcy Term to One Year Imminent – Says Taoiseach
- A Legal Guide to Buying a Property at Auction
- Increase in Medical Negligence Claims Reported in Ireland
- Mabs to Get New Tools to Aid Homeowners
- Oireachtas Justice Committee Recommend Bankruptcy Term Should Be Cut to 1 Year
- TV Doctor Encourages People to Sign an Enduring Power of Attorney
- Change in Succession Law for Irish People With Overseas Property
- Law Society Skillnet North West General Practice Update 2015 Event
- Trojan Work Being Done by Donegal Company in Examinership
- Top 5 Questions Asked in Bankruptcy Cases
- Lanigan Clarke advise on successful Examinership
- The Donegal Bar Association Dinner in Letterkenny
- Aine Murray
- All Services
- Amanda Lafferty
- Car Accident Claims
- Client Testimonials
- Dental Malpratice
- Fiona Fox
- Fiona Graham
- Garry Clarke
- Insurance Law
- Jane Lanigan
- Litigation Public
- Martina Watson
- Medical Negligence
- Meet The Legal Team
- Notary Public
- Personal Injury
- Planning and Environmental Law
- Probate and Making a Will in Ireland
- Remortgaging & Refinancing
- Rosemary Sweeney
- Sinead Maughan
- Who We Are
- Wills Ad
"Very efficient positive service... top class, everything was dealt with quickly."
"We can't recommend Lanigan Clarke Solicitors highly enough.
Recently we had run into problems with our mortgage
and Garry Clarke guided us through the sale of our house and the settlement with the bank.
Garry made the whole process very straight forward and was available to us at every stage of the process,
calmly steering us in the right direction and also speaking with the bank
on our behalf when we ran into stressful and difficult issues.
His efficiency and practical support was invaluable.
"While struggling financially with our mortgage and getting nowhere with our bank, we approached Garry for advice.
Garry immediately put our minds at ease, set out a way forward for us, dealt firmly at all times with the bank,
and saw to it that we received a satisfactory outcome. Garry was always available to take our calls,
to reassure us when the bank was pressuring us, and everything worked out just exactly as he said they would.
We received a first class and professional service at all times from Garry and his staff.
We would recommend anyone struggling with mortgage difficulties to contact Garry. Finally,
Thank you so much for helping us at a very difficult time"
You have great staff in Fiona and Martina.
I know we are clients but we have been handled excellently and efficiently by both the girls.
Always courteous, professional, and made very welcome - nothing too difficult!
Fiona went out of her way on Saturday to accommodate us."
"I was very pleased with the service provided by Lanigan Clarke Solicitors.
Amanda Lafferty was efficient and professional- a friendly "human" manner.
"After an accident in the work place, I was left in a state of emotional
and financial turmoil and did not know where to turn for legal advice,
and your team helped greatly in calming my nerves and assuring me that everything would be sorted out
and I would get the compensation that I was entitled to.
Though the process was lengthy everything went smoothly and your team kept me up to date with every step of the way.
And a special thanks to Jane Lanigan for her hard work throughout the case and for keeping me calm and reassuring me throughout the settlement period.
I will not hesitate to recommend your services to friends and family."
"Thanks for all the help and advice you have given me and my family over the years.
The team have dealt with a car accident case, personal injury case, a rent to buy agreement, will probate and property sales.
I cannot praise each and every member of staff enough."
"We cannot fault the advice and professionalism of Garry, Sinead and Amanda.
They have had the patience of a Saint.
We would recommend Lanigan Clarke without any hesitation whatsoever."
Lanigan Clarke Solicitors Dublin
1 Landsdowne Gardens,
Shelbourne Road, Dublin 4.
Lanigan Clarke Solicitors Donegal
6A Pearse Road, Letterkenny,